Douja Elhajj is the Principal Mediator at Insight Dispute Resolution. Douja has over 15 years experience as a mediator and holds a background in human behavioural therapy, psychology, and science.
Official accreditations and qualifications include:
- Family Dispute Resolution Practitioner with the Attorney General’s Department
- Nationally Accredited Mediator under NMAS Standards
- Cross Border Mediator with the Network of Cross Border Mediators, Europe – Specialising in relocation disputes, and child abduction
- Mediator at the Franchising Mediation Adviser
- Mediator at the Australian Small Business and Family Enterprise Ombudsman
- Mediator at the Horticulture Mediation Adviser
Douja has in-depth experience working with government agencies, legal professionals, and private mediation clients. The mediation methods at Insight Dispute Resolution aim for sustainable resolutions to complex legal and interpersonal matters.
Douja’s memberships and interests include:
- Member of Resolution Institute, Association of Dispute Resolvers
- Lead Coach for all WA Resolution Institute Mediation Workshops
- Speaker at the World Mediation Symposium in Berlin, Germany through the World Mediation Organisation
Douja specialises in mediation involving complex legal and interpersonal matters, whether it be a business dispute with a family member, deceased estate or custody of your child. Douja specialises in commercial, workplace family and interpersonal conflict.
Douja believes that “by understanding ourselves, how we relate to others, and our motivations; we can break down barriers of misunderstanding and the possibility of conflict, to be able to move forward”.
Key services provided by Douja include Family Dispute Resolution, Lawyer Assisted Mediations or Mediation Style Conferences, Workplace Mediation, Family Business Mediation, and Commercial Mediation.